• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Cya hive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I just wanted to tell you im trought with this shit. I got banned without reason, but felt like making last post cause im so anoyed of this shit. As always admins/mods are bunch of retards on hive, but the site itself is great. Too bad I cant finish my entry on paired mapping contest cause of this, but ill let Airandius take the credit (the map is almost finished, I might even help a bit to finish up the map if needed.)

Also rep system should be replaced with something like having rep for being nice and being skilled. As it is now, its fucked up.

It was mostly fun as long as it lasted. cya guys have fun. (kewlthis over and out).

Status
Not open for further replies.