• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CW_Gilneas_Buildings.BLP

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
A skin to make the existing warcraft 3 buildings look as though they are from Gilneas.

GN_01.png
GN_02.png
GN_03.png

All comments and criticism are welcome! :)

Keywords:
Gilneas, Cityscape, Doodad, Building, Dark, WoW, World, of, Warcraft, Greymane
Contents

Gilneas Buildings (Texture)

Reviews
02:15, 3rd Dec 2010 shiiK: Updated with the missing doors, working in-game. Upgraded rating. Note: Green roofs and red roofs are mixed compared to the original texture. Nothing that needs to be fixed, though, just thought I'd note that. Well done...
Level 3
The skin looks nice but its my first time downloading an Skin so where i have to put it in my WC folder?

Level 3
OMG! EPIC!!!
If I play online with my friends in my map, they will see the skin?

Level 5
The problem with some doors still remains, but the new foundation and new(er then the version I downloaded) windows are pretty darn cool. I wish the walls were a little darker, more khaki than pale yellow, but I give it a 4.5/5

Level 3
Hey, I changed the path, but its not working.
I opened the MPQ, and the path is correct, but... I still see the old buildings.

Level 3
If the path is 100% correct, I'd recommend restarting the editor just to make sure :D Normally fixes most problems :p

Thanks!
Is just restart haha
I'm creating a map called "Ruins of Gilneas" If I can do, will be great.

Thanks to the people of this forum, I loved hiveworkshop :D

Level 1
Awesome textures!

Also, sorry for my total and utter noobness, but how where can I find the 'tall' buildings that you showed in your screenshot? I open the doodad palette, and pick 'Cityscape', and it shows me a list of buildings, but they're all the 'short' version (none of the tall ones like in your pics).

Level 4
Awesome textures!

Also, sorry for my total and utter noobness, but how where can I find the 'tall' buildings that you showed in your screenshot? I open the doodad palette, and pick 'Cityscape', and it shows me a list of buildings, but they're all the 'short' version (none of the tall ones like in your pics).

I can help you with that. It's kinda funny cause the tall buildings are variations of the 'building' doodad wich can be found in Village, not Cityscape even though they use the same skin. Obviously the Hive didn't think of that.

I hope that enlightened you :ogre_haosis:

Level 7
I have a problem.

I downloaded the .zip file,
did everything i was supposed to do,(from importing to puting the texture)
the building didn't come out as the screenshot has.
Okay,no need to worry.
I closed WE and reopen it.

When I check the building,
it's still the same building form the original model....

Any solutions?

Level 2
B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T! This will be excellent for my Gilnean Campaign. Excellently done mate, I see no kinks or problem for at the moment.

Criticism is impossible!
Your effort is appreciated mate, you havez done a great servize to ze nation of ze Hive Verkshop! Hazaaa!

5/5 + Rep!

:vw_wtf::ogre_icwydt::ogre_hurrhurr: