• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CustomKeys.txt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello,
i dont know where to ask this exactly and i think the answer will be a no.
But ill try it anyway:
My question is, if its possible to customize my hotkeys for a custom map when i have no clue what command (example [ogru]) the skills have. I used to use some hotkeytools but they get worse and worse with each Wc3 patch, so i tried to change em in the CustomKeys.txt.
It would be realy nice if you tell me where to post this or even tell me what to do/read now.

Unblight

Level 3
I saw from old advanced mechanics customkeys.txt guide on playdota.com (is now a dead site but may have some archived/repost elsewhere) on displaying each rawcode on tooltip in-game.

More generic way is to use AUCT Hotkey works well for XP and older windows but on newer OS with UAC features, you'll see the move move hints & it'll feel less like a hotkey as it used to be... maybe there's a whitelisting of UAC but too lazy right now to research it.

Level 1
Thank you for your reply!
I used the AUCT hotkey but since the patch 1.28 the hotkeys affect the Chat, so im looking for an alternative.
I'll look into that on playdota.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.