• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Zombie(Ghost)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a simple ghost i retextured the normal zombie and dyed his hair red (was a Villager head) and then i took as pick axe head and stabbed it in his head :) i accually made this for my map but you know... you can use it i doubt you will but you know the drills you use you tell who made it very simple process you wanna retexture it again or change hair or clothes have fun i just used the textures in game lol took me 1 hour to get it all right so dont be joggin down... Please get it from this file because if you dont you will have no custom texture :)

Keywords:
zombie, undead, dead, sucks
Contents

Custom Zombie(Ghost) (Model)

Custom Zombie(Ghost) (Model)

Reviews
10:03, 12th Apr 2008 General Frank: Model is too simply edited.

M

10:03, 12th Apr 2008
General Frank:

Model is too simply edited.

Level 3
lol well ... it is sertanly horrible but accually my friend told me to make it.
QUOTE -Make a zombie reskin with red hair or brown or something but i like zombie clothes so just change the color or something- QUOTE "or something"
i dont like it and i didint like the idea wich i told him... but he said he wanted a human dead guy for his hero in the game so i made one...(its a map about animals for crap sakes)
No joke that is why i said DONT BE JOGGIN (if you dont speak like that it means dont trip; dont make fun; stop jackin' ; I just hope he doesint read this post lol
(the only thing he's good at is JASS and Window's Programming