• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Sound set difficulties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi! I'm having some troubles with a custom soundset. Whenever I try to import sound, it will not appear in the file. I know it's there, because I put it under Music myself. However, when I'm using the import sound option, it is not there under Music. If you could help me out, I would be very grateful. Thank you in advance!

Level 9
I have to say, I'm not sure how to do that. My "tech skills" pretty much extend to seeing if restarting the computer helps. Either way, I'm sure that I can figure out how to convert them by Googling it. Thank you SO much for all your help; now that I know what the problem is, I can start fixing it and work on my map will continue. Be seeing you around:)

Earlier in this thread I said they need to be in .mp3 or .wav IIRC. Either or should work. As for converting them if you Google ".mp3 converter" or something like that you'll get plenty of options that do it online for free; just be careful what you click on the websites in case it's an advert.

Status
Not open for further replies.