• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom skills and units in RoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello people , if you ever played map called Danite's Hell (early version of DotA I think) , you must've noticed , that it has custom abilities and some imported units in it . But the thing is , Danite's Hell is RoC map , not FT , so creating abilitys and importing models shouldn't be possible . Does any of you know how to do that ?

Level 13
I used this guide [QUOTE Step 1: Download Winmpq Here (Official WinMPQ site).

Step 2: Open your TFT Map with WinMPQ.

Step 3: Highlight ALL of the files inside the map and extract them to an empty folder.

Step 4: Open a blank Reign of Chaos map with WinMPQ.

Step 5: Delete all files inside the map.

Step 6: "Add" all of the files that you extracted from your TFT map into the now-blank RoC map. Do this by highlighting all of the files.

Step 7: Custom import all TFT files into your map; these include Models and animations. If you do not import them, they will not show up. If you do not want to import the models into your map*, then I would suggest that you use RoC models as substitutes for the TFT models. Also Note: You need to change all Armor and Attack classes to RoC - Compatible ones. (List) [/QUOTE]

I used this guide , and when I start my map , it says that the map version is unsupported

Status
Not open for further replies.