• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Player Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
You could just set the players name to the players name + a color code.

Example

• Player Color
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • -------- Set's the players current name --------
          • Set Player_Name[(Player number of (Picked player))] = (Name of (Picked player))
          • -------- Change the color code to the color you want the players name to be, that code will make it gray. --------
          • Player - Set name of (Picked player) to (|cff949596 + Player_Name[(Player number of (Picked player))])
-Note: The only problem is this will not show the players color in pregame lobby. But in game it works.

Level 9
What do you mean by team color? like Pregame lobby color?

-note: if you change anything in the pregame lobby, usally it won't work tell the a person plays a map after that. EXAMPLE you play a map where team 1 new name is "PIE", you won't see the "PIE "tell next game you play.

Level 5
what i mean by team color is in the game when i have an army of footman guarding a hall for example, i'd like them to have white TC shields and the hall have a white TC roof instead of gray TC shields and a gray TC roof. jw if that's possible to do or if i should just make do with gray lol

Status
Not open for further replies.