• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom model with different animations but all in one file

Level 4
Hello im trying to import a custom model that has different animations, im trying to change the model of a doodad to make it look like a house. But I can only see the first animation and cant seem to change them by using variations of the models because it stays the same. I tried using the scout tower and to make it upgrade but still it just transforms into the same building (but it shows the animation of being builded)
1694376385731.png

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
Hello, are you supplying the correct Animation Names to the unit in the Object Editor? This model appears to use the same animation system that the Town Hall/Keep/Castle use -> upgrade first, upgrade second, etc. Also, I don't think Doodads can use animation names but Destructables can as far as I remember.

Level 4
It worked, thanks!. The problem now is i can only see the 3 tiers of the model only, i wonder how to make it work with models that have 7 tier variations or so