• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Heros Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Im trying to make a test map for a campaign I am going to deperately attempt to make but I cant seem to get the Alter to recognize the custom heros as it doesnt set each of them as only a build limit of one and also does not recognize the prereqs either.

Other than that problem they are treated as heros as they can level up, select skills, carry items, etc.

Can someone give me some help on this please?

Level 3
Pwewekquiwites: You see the bottem of the object editor page where it says techtree? Thats where you change what is required for it. Like...

It starts out with castle, and alter. Obviously, you need to change it if you want to make it work. iF this is not what your asking, please restate it so I can understand.

As for hero limit, i never saw that. Perhaps you could use triggers to limitthe hero amount. Like...

Event - (player) finishes training a unit
Conditions - Unit type equal to ______
Actions - Kill all units owned by triggering player
Game - Display the text: No cheating

Isnt that how it goes?

Post a revised statement of it if i didnt answer it right.

Level 1
Yeah, I meant when you train say a Paladin normally, when its finished building you cant build another paladin. It also removes the build Icon from the list.

Also normally its something like this

Townhall: 1 Hero
Keep: 2 Heros
Castle: 3 Heros

Those two things are basically what I am trying to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.