• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Hero Siege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, im looking for a good jasser, or someone good with triggers, and i need help with my map badly...
Were having issues with the triggers to buy abilities, like in HOSK, or Custom Hero Line wars(Preferably this one) but we've just started this about a week and a half ago, and its getting a little bumpy, but its moving faster than i expected.
I can send you the map over xfire (xfire: suphellfire), and we'll include you in the credits when the map goes public, but right now, im just the terrainer, and my partner is having some issues with the triggers and some abilities...

What we've got so FAR:
•We have a terrain, a main area for creeps, 2 small arenas, were working on more minigames...and some heros, a very few triggers.
What we NEED:
•We need a pro jasser, someone to make this triggers stop leaking, were stuck using GUI :(
•Someone who could make a high quality loading screen...
•Someone who could help out with the hero's abilities and triggers...
What were planning to do:
•Add more abilities later on...
•Add more heros, and difficulty selection...
•Add premade heros for those who just dont like to pick the custom stuff :p

Any help is needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.