• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Game Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Is making a custom game clan stupid? Because I don't like standard games, but I can pwn at some custom games. I just wanted to see what you guys think. (And btw, if it isn't stupid, will people join my clan by my skills at the game or my stats?)

Level 9
Depends, games that suck, are rigged or are just plain crap COUGHdotaCOUGH are stupid otherwise, most custom games that are populara are crap and all the good ones are never mensioned
But that awnsered none of your questions at all, but its true

Level 11
theres allready some very good custom game clans that are very nice and in us east and west.
if you realy dont feel like looking i sugest joining iether Clan CMM(custom map makers).in both uswest and east. and OP outlaws or another OP clan.
CMM is a realy good one.
http://com4.runboard.com/bcustommapmakers
sorry but no website for op i think.making a clan is a biger thing tan you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.