1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Head to the 33rd Modeling Contest Poll and drink to your heart's desire.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Choose your means of doom in the 17th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Curse of Time RPG: Nevermore v1.33.15b

Submitted by legendcrazyman, Mayday
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
Features
19 Heroes - All of which are fitted with themed custom abilities.

Dungeons & World Bosses - A challenge is the core of the experience.

Personalized Bases - Build your own base from a large selection to define how you want to play.

Crafting - Gather materials to create sets and upgrade boss items.

Multi-World - This game offers two different in-game worlds, scaling on the parties level.

Prestige System - This map offers a very creative way to manage replayability and rewarding those who play it.

Proficiency System - All items can be used by anyone, but they will only gain the maximum stats or ability scaling if it's an item you're proficient in.

Scaling XP System - As you level up, progress becomes more challenging.

Codeless Save/Load - You only need to type "-load" at the start of the game to bring up a dialogue box of all your Heroes to pick from.
Contents

CoT Nevermore v1.33.15b (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
1. Choose a Hero unit's order icons (Stop, Move etc.) do not have DISBTNs (green squares on F10/pause). Use these to create the necessary icons: Button Manager v1.8.2 BLP Lab v0.5.0 Complete Icon Tutorial - All About Icons How to Make an Icon 2. First...
deepstrasz
I see this is all being updated once in a while. That's a good sign of... Approval.
  1. nekhara

nekhara

Resources:
    Resources:
    A simple question, code will be reset in 1.33 ? or we can keep our save?

2. DrakPanda

DrakPanda

Resources:
    Resources:
    whats with the zip file?

3. Lake Bodom

Lake Bodom

Resources:
    Resources:
    Did i miss smth? In this 1.33b is there single player allowed? it doesnt work, unable to pick character, because no starting unit under my control.

Edit: Going to try 1.32. Maybe there single possible.

4. Hotwer

Hotwer

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's only to have both 1.32.14b while 1.33b may have some weird bugs comming in. I will probably put that as a standard file once 1.33b become more stable.

It's probably a bug, I will add this on the bugs list.

5. Lake Bodom

Lake Bodom

Resources:
    Resources:
    First of all, despite i have played W3 since it came out i was 16-17, im new to this map/game. I love this kind of maps/rpgs, for not having that DAMN "lets fight against evil" sick of it, so it has no certain light/dark sides, you just pick of various heroes and get drown into the adventure. So here are my observations on first sight ("Sometimes to explain only 2 words you have to write a book"):

Bad things.
    1. Very fat (2 words). I can see you scaling down some stats, but even for late game those xxxxxxxx hit points, dmgs, stats, gold etc its just very fat. I just wonder to know if those uniques liking such numbers when they play:
    "WOW! Did you see?? I did 454258 damage!!"
    "like a half million, aye?"
    "NOOO, DAMN you! 454258"...Seriosly?? Is there people catching all these numbers like this? Even on high rate attack speed?? lol
    Then you should add to discription, seriously: for xxxxxxx numbers lovers, to let people know about this. Thats my thoughts about such fat and huge numbers in games, is it not very enough to be about between x00-x000 max?. Stop that. If this not changes, i refuse myself to play this.
    2. Poor safe or/and solo heroes. Similar heroes. VERY tank/heal style. NOTE: i consider that this/most maps are multiplayer oriented. So, for soloing its not convinient for not having safe/solo heroes, saying safe/solo i mean vampirelike or with some evasion or smth, in general, there is at least 4 similar heroes: Dark Savior(is he dark?) its a melee mage-jumping lighting, frost blow he is as mage as arcanist and hydromancer there. I mean you put TONS of work upon making them, spending your lifetime, and as a result we have nearly same heroes.
    3. VERY OWN desire. Only 1-2 heroes with blackest arts. Near the bonfire there are creators heroes, so i just LOVE how darkchaos and TastyToast look (1.32.14), it would be nice if this project will have heroes with such appearance and foremost with some blackest/darkest skills similar to lifegaining/draining. Look at them and they themself tell you what kind of skills they might have. And that i was sayig is, Dark Summoner is the only hero i can play, as Dark Savior is obviously a magekind hero. Give me some BLACKEST and DARKEST heroes ever existed!!:mad::ctwist:

Good thigns.
    Wonderful idea. Feature to have Dungeons/raid bosses its like new era for W3 rpg maps. I first seen such in W3 Wow:heroes return. It is a good thing to do a lot else like go Dungeon, fight bosses, arena fights even with AI opponents, some events between "lvl up around the whole map and fight the final boss". i would rather say its like must have in such huge maps, when your mind is busy with various content. Other nice thigns are written in map features. Further review after playing and seeing content, if i ever do because of 1st point.

In conclusion, very promising project with its nice features. ONLY going to play if you slice down fat numbers, will follow every coming changes. And will not click 3/5 only because of my very own inner dark predilections.

6. nekhara

nekhara

Resources:
    Resources:
    The weather is seriously painful ! we play half time with the night too.
    it breaks some of the fun !

7. wittandomen

wittandomen

Resources:
    Resources:
    Man this is unplayable!!!
    When i load my character, is load with -88 armor. The troll kill me in one hit. And im level 60!!!!
    Some way to fix this?????

8. Hotwer

Hotwer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can you provide any details that might help with your problem?

9. wittandomen

wittandomen

Resources:
    Resources:
    At first, at level 20, my character lose life constantly. Im oblivion guard, but i dont have the E active. What was more puzzling is that when i drop an item on the ground, my character dies instantly. Just when i save without any items can i play until level 60. At first, i notice how the unbroken kill me easly, so y check the armor. Then i try to drop an item an save to si if one of those was buggin me. As espected, when i drop an item i die. I try a try again until i save without item and still i get -88 armor. i dont know what to do :s
    Sory for lash out last time. Was angry.

10. Lenura

Lenura

Resources:
    Resources:
    Seems unplayable, always desyncs after ~20minutes no matter what we do.

11. wittandomen

wittandomen

Resources:
    Resources:
    it happend again with another character at level 10. This time, it has 0-0 atack damage. I think maybe the shop items are bugged. Try to see that

12. wittandomen

wittandomen

Resources:
    Resources:
    in case you ask, im playing version 1.33.1b

13. Hotwer

Hotwer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why aren't you playing the latest version?

14. Lenura

Lenura

Resources:
    Resources:
    still desyncing after ~20minutes every time.

15. Hotwer

Hotwer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can you tell me what’s your wc3 version and language?

16. Lenura

Lenura

Resources:
    Resources:
    english and the recent bnet patch.

17. Lenura

Lenura

Resources:
    Resources:
    should mention that both of us use -new since codes are wiped

18. Sychorux

Sychorux

Resources:
    Resources:
    Really really like the map, genuinely best time-kill I've found on wc3 in the latest year(s)

19. Hotwer

Hotwer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes, that is correct.

I've had in the past some specific people that have issues with consistent desync. Have you tried running Wc3 using Admin Rights see if does any good?

20. chowhy

chowhy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Each time weather is changing it usually a time when your teamm8 can be dropped from the game