1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Let your favorite entries duke it out in the 15th Techtree Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Curse of Time RPG: Nevermore v1.33.15b

Submitted by legendcrazyman, Mayday
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
Features
19 Heroes - All of which are fitted with themed custom abilities.

Dungeons & World Bosses - A challenge is the core of the experience.

Personalized Bases - Build your own base from a large selection to define how you want to play.

Crafting - Gather materials to create sets and upgrade boss items.

Multi-World - This game offers two different in-game worlds, scaling on the parties level.

Prestige System - This map offers a very creative way to manage replayability and rewarding those who play it.

Proficiency System - All items can be used by anyone, but they will only gain the maximum stats or ability scaling if it's an item you're proficient in.

Scaling XP System - As you level up, progress becomes more challenging.

Codeless Save/Load - You only need to type "-load" at the start of the game to bring up a dialogue box of all your Heroes to pick from.
Contents

CoT Nevermore v1.33.15b (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
1. Choose a Hero unit's order icons (Stop, Move etc.) do not have DISBTNs (green squares on F10/pause). Use these to create the necessary icons: Button Manager v1.8.2 BLP Lab v0.5.0 Complete Icon Tutorial - All About Icons How to Make an Icon 2. First...
deepstrasz
I see this is all being updated once in a while. That's a good sign of... Approval.
  1. Melos

Melos

Resources:
    Resources:
    @ Erick:
    Tanks = slow Attackspeed = lesser chance to proc... Higher Attackspeed = higher Chance, because more Attacks per Second ;-)

Feedback Castle of Gods:

Max Limit is 200 not 300 like Blood-Elf-Base. Up to 300 was nice or Blood down to 200

Quest Demon Base (10/7 Coins):
    Have no Buy-Limit vs 4/2 base @ 450. Is this normal so?

2. Erick

Erick

Resources:
    Resources:
    Heart of Santa proc when u got atked, not when u atk

3. Melos

Melos

Resources:
    Resources:
    :-(

My English ist to bad^^.
    Thats the reason, why the Carry have no "effect"...

But the old Heart was little bit stronger.
    833 incomming attacks for full hp, now 1.000 attacks needed :)

I test it next week if we play.

Edit BUG: My friend write me:
    "The Goldslayer Armor is Buggy... My Game crash if i click on it for the active... pls make them back to passiv..."

Edit 2 @ Erick: RP Hero is?

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  4. devil595499

devil595499

Resources:
    Resources:
    how do you entangle a mine? pls help

5. Melos

Melos

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dont understand - what do you mean?

Bug:

1. AssassinĀ“s Dagger-Storm dont works in Satan aera (missed all time)

2. Is it a Bug or willed that "Dark Sword" From Dark Savior doesn't work in Metamorphosis? Hope it is a bug and you can fix it.

50% bug:

1. Dark SaviorĀ“s Metamophosis plz current HP not max HP (because he die so...)
    My friend teleport (building) bevor he die, and in teleportation he die (12,5% tick).
    Then a bug: He cant move and was invincible. So we must restart!

2. The Drop rate from Legendary items are to low special the Ring of Existence. We killed him so many Times on Hardmode...
    The ring we see only in normal (white). If there a chance to drop???

3. Arcanist... Arcane Storm. Pls reduce the explodes to max 4 but increase the Int modifier. And i must click 1 time more to leave
    the Pose from Arcane Storm or i can't cast other Spells. This is annoying and leads to it that my Char walk to this place who i
    clicked. That feels not good to play.

4. The Prestige System is nice. But we see a mistake... or it is willed? ;( We have more than 1 Game... 1 with 3 Player, 1 only with my
    Girlfriend and 1 with 4-5 Players. And every time after we reach Level 999 and max the Ring of Existence we must restart the other
    Heroes from the other Games because the new Prestige Level... Can you Implemented it that we can load an older Charakter
    after "-activate prestige" and he get the new Prestige Level? I think there is now way to exploit ist, because the Heroes are Bound
    on Name and if you make a Barrier that you can't load Heroes with Max Level and Ring of Existence after "-activate prestige" i think
    there is now way to Cheat/exploit it

Balancing:

1. 1/1 Base @ Level 300, Limit 125
    4/2 Base @ Level 500, Limit 200
    10/7 Base @ Level 700, Limit 300 (Standard)

2. Lexium Crystal per Level more Magic Damage (1,2,3M)?
    A little bit Spell Boost?

3. Oblivion Guard can solo Azazoth with all Items @ Max (+ Azazoth Items).
    More Magic resist (25%) was nice + 15% more AD Damage.

4. Astral-Set cost not much. I think 256/256 + 15 crystals is better then 128/128 +5

5. Existence-Items, Sets and Existence-Units a little bit stronger.
    vs. Astral is a very high difference

6. Astral have much Magic-resist. A littel bit lower was nice.

7. The Savior's Bash Attack need x STR dmg or direkt dmg on HP... 3000 on Procc is useless ;-)

8. Pls replaced the last Wave from the Very Hard Arena in the Chaos World! These Units cost only Time. To much Life but no dmg...
    Other and more Units or less HP/Armor but harder Hits but without End Gear we hit so long on they... thats not Funny ;(
    The last Waves can be stronger!
    Arena: All Arenas have a few bad waves (no damage, or not much HP). A little bit more Damage/HP and Gold was nice

9. Heroes who take 325% or more dmg need a natural Spell Resist. Some spells are to heavy and the heroes died instantly. Or implemented
    Items in CHaos world who give a bit Spellresist. The Legions Armor is nice but it works only on Direkt spells. Not AoE Spells and
    these spells kills this Heroes ;)
    (or reduce the spell Damage from Boses - its a little bit to hard, because all items are Armor-items in Chaotic-World)

10. We think this game is too much focused on Spelldmg. And phys dmg comes to short. An Upgrade from Satans Ace can fix it...
    + % Phys dmg on Max Rank or an Curse as Hit Effect who reduce the Defense from Enemys for a short time!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
  6. Aschrakor

Aschrakor

Resources:
    Resources:
    1/1 & 4/2 Base no Level required. If you have the Coins you can start instandly with 4/2 Base
    10/7 Base 450 is ok... Think thats better ;)

Buff Azazoth can broke the Game and nerf Oblivion is the wrong way... think it is ok so it is!!!
    But Pure Existence on HardMode is harden then Azazoth... think that can be balanced!

Why? You need so much Coins & Lumber because it drops no Legendary Items from Bosses and only White Ring of Existence... Don't want to farm
    more ;)

The Rest sounds good ;)

And a Text from me... i post in in Forum but copy it here :

Hey Guys.

Don't know is it the right place? But i want so write a Feedback of this Map.

I've played the older Version of it and the Nevermore Versions and both are
    Great. Nevermore a bit better, because old world Balance, Sets and some more
    Champs with Attribute scale...

But 1 thing destroy the Fun... Farm factor... I Played this map 2 times with
    2 other Players. And we never see an Legendary Item from any Boss or a
    Blue Ring of Existence. The Ring drop only in White... Ok we can Upgrade
    all Items with much Coins, Lumber and Crystals but... We played this Map
    over 80 hours, killed so many Bosses (80% in HardMode), upgrade Thanatos,
    Ring of Existence, Dark Soul and Satans Ace on Max and never see a Legendary
    or Blue Ring drop. And you know how many Crystals we need to upgrade this items
    and how many Bosses we must killed to gain it!!! Thats not Funny!!! The Ring is a
    Core items for every Character and cost so many Coins, Lumber and Crystals to max it.

Farming is ok but Farming must be Fun... If we Fight 5h per Session or more vs Bosses
    on HardMode and never see a better Item then Blue or White we lost our Motivation to
    play a next Session!!! This map ist for 3 or more Players and every one want Drops.
    You kill the Bosses only for Crystals and i think thats not willed.
    We hope the Droprate will be increased or the Cost for upgrade... special the Ring...
    will be decreased!!!

7. Aschrakor

Aschrakor

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok... now i have see it... it is willed... 1

• Legendary items no longer drop from bosses, now must be made via upgrade from Rare+2 Upgraded Legendary items have a higher level requirement which increases with each upgrade (but not by 50). They also average 400% base stats instead of 325%.
    This is crap... the Farmfactor is much as Hell... Boss farming only for Crystals and Arena, Arena, Arena, Arena, Arena, Arena, Arena, Arean.... for Coins & Lumber to upgrade the Ring and much more Arena for all other items... why? Have you Fun with it?
    Me and my Mates not. Farming for Legendary Drop and Upgrade it for realist costs is ok but this is f2p Like... all f2p Games have much Farmfactor like this map or micropayment to skip this farming...

You need not Upgrade costs like this and Prestige to bind the Players... i've played this map so many Times, because its fun but THIS isn't fun... I think this was my last Session until the Farmfactor will be balanced to a human level!!!

8. skaterm23

skaterm23

Resources:
    Resources:
    how to win in this map..
    step 1 : set up a base
    step 2 : go afk
    step 3 : dont disconnect
    step 4 : ???
    step 5 : profit

9. Melos

Melos

Resources:
    Resources:
    Its a little bit more ;-)

10. Aschrakor

Aschrakor

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes you can go afk and farm Lumber/Coins over many many hours. But this isn't fun, you must run 2 Computers
    and you need much more Time to finish this Map. And if i say much more time i mean MUCH MORE TIME ;)

Is this the Reason why you play this map? Me reason is it to have Fun with my Mates... ok the current Farm factor
    isn't fun but i hope they will "fix" it... and to play some Builds to find the Ultimate Teamup for Normal and Hardcore.

11. Shady Rizk

Shady Rizk

Resources:
    Resources:
    Guys, anyone knows where the 3rd key of devotion and secret bosses they inside the god area or not and how I make chaotic archer

12. Melos

Melos

Resources:
    Resources:
    1. Ice Troll
    2. The Orc-Boss in the Orc-Base
    3. bottom left portal, then top right, then destroy ice-cube.

Inside you can kill the boses, if you open the portal with the 3 keys.

Chaotic archer???

13. Shady Rizk

Shady Rizk

Resources:
    Resources:
    Are have a picture of the 3rd one

14. NightMareGod

NightMareGod

Resources:
    Resources:
    how do you prestige a lvl 999?

15. Melos

Melos

Resources:
    Resources:
    no, no pic. i have you say, where you can find ;-)

all laters heros has prestiges. load your hero lv 999, then "-activate prestige". you can pick new hero.
    now you have more gold, XP + effect of the predecessor hero and all the others predecessor heros.

16. Shady Rizk

Shady Rizk

Resources:
    Resources:
    Now we killed the secret bosses our levels around 220 to 230 now we enter the chaotic world but nothing in there what we do now :S

17. Melos

Melos

Resources:
    Resources:
    you need level 300!

18. NightMareGod

NightMareGod

Resources:
    Resources:
    okay i prestiged but havnt noticed anything but more money is there a list or something that tells you what all it does?

19. Melos

Melos

Resources:
    Resources:
    look description/Quest "F9".
    Pestige gives all laters heroes +4% XP, then 8%, 12%...
    Id you play Oblivion you become for all +6% HP. Other heroes = other bonus.

20. NightMareGod

NightMareGod

Resources:
    Resources:
    i see ill keep an eye out and see what each hero gets then