1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Head to the 33rd Modeling Contest Poll and drink to your heart's desire.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Choose your means of doom in the 17th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Curse of Time RPG: Nevermore v1.33.15b

Submitted by legendcrazyman, Mayday
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
Features
19 Heroes - All of which are fitted with themed custom abilities.

Dungeons & World Bosses - A challenge is the core of the experience.

Personalized Bases - Build your own base from a large selection to define how you want to play.

Crafting - Gather materials to create sets and upgrade boss items.

Multi-World - This game offers two different in-game worlds, scaling on the parties level.

Prestige System - This map offers a very creative way to manage replayability and rewarding those who play it.

Proficiency System - All items can be used by anyone, but they will only gain the maximum stats or ability scaling if it's an item you're proficient in.

Scaling XP System - As you level up, progress becomes more challenging.

Codeless Save/Load - You only need to type "-load" at the start of the game to bring up a dialogue box of all your Heroes to pick from.
Contents

CoT Nevermore v1.33.15b (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
1. Choose a Hero unit's order icons (Stop, Move etc.) do not have DISBTNs (green squares on F10/pause). Use these to create the necessary icons: Button Manager v1.8.2 BLP Lab v0.5.0 Complete Icon Tutorial - All About Icons How to Make an Icon 2. First...
deepstrasz
I see this is all being updated once in a while. That's a good sign of... Approval.
  1. Dai

Dai

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi, how did you get the medean curse? Im playing the game as rogue (solo) and i think that item will boost my damage to chaotic bosses.
    Thank you

2. KissOfAries

KissOfAries

Resources:
    Resources:
    lmao, you asked how to get an item that won't be dropped anymore from 2 years ago post

3. ThisPirateShip

ThisPirateShip

Resources:
    Resources:
    Man really nice to see this map still being work on.

Ive spent so many hour on cot v1.2, only reason I stop playing because garena shutdown ther lan thingy back in the days. Just found out today they have standalone version of it now.

keep up the good work. love thos new character selection.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  4. Aschrakor

Aschrakor

Resources:
    Resources:
    We need quick a new Version... This lags are to heavy. We can't clear the third or hardest Arena because this lags. It lags until death and thats not funny.
    The Oblivions Guards and the Winged Deamons make this lags. All other Enemys have small lags.

And why would be Aza increased from -Hardmode? The discriptions says Tower+ Aza won't buffed from Hardmode but if we activate it all Bosses accept Aza
    are buffed. I miss the old Version with -Hardmode 1-3 pls roll back to this Version. -Hardmode 1-2 are enough. 1 for all Outdoor bosses and 2 for Azazoth.

And why have the Bosses so much Health reg? The Boss inside the Orc Base reg so much healt. Without the Bard buff, who increase our dmg, we can't kill
    him. We play with 4 Player. Oblivion Guard as Tank, Rouge, Bard and Arcan Warrior. And only if the Bard active his buff we see dmg on this Boss.

With some things we can life but not with this lags from Arena. We can clear with our Team but because this lags it is impossible.

i think it is not wanted to increase the stats and equip to heall to clear the Arena with lags. Thats a stupid degree of difficulty ;)

At last i can say. The map is funny. Some changes are good and some are to bad. The Difficulty for 1-3 players without a perfect teamup
    is to high. My Girlfriend and me played the Map much time but with this changes we can't play the map with 2 players. The older versions
    are near perfect balanced and this Version is for 4+ players balanced. Only with really good gear you can play this with lower then 4 players
    but you can't equip the heroes to do it without hundrest of hours or more as 2 players.

5. Aschrakor

Aschrakor

Resources:
    Resources:
    An Update but not a new Version? Same Version, same size?!?
    I'm confused!

Hope we become fast an Update for this Lags, the Overpowered Healthreg from
    some bosses and a useful Dark Summoner ;)

6. OttoYeptho

OttoYeptho

Resources:
    Resources:
    How do I remove the AFK timer on top ??

7. Bogdanov89

Bogdanov89

Resources:
    Resources:
    Seems a new map version/update came out around 13 May 2019 but there are no change logs or a list of what is different?

8. VipWind

VipWind

Resources:
    Resources:
    Just come across this map today after playing around with a lot of rpg, this map seem great, can anyone recommend which class is good to play solo?

9. Bogdanov89

Bogdanov89

Resources:
    Resources:
    Warrior is really good solo.

I guess summoner as well.

Recent patch changed a lot of things so im not sure but the best fun with this map is to play with other people.
    Join the discord and you can talk to people about joining or hosting a game.

10. Shanasmira

Shanasmira

Resources:
    Resources:
    I can't really recommend anything to play solo, especially at the start; they kind of boned solo play after the change to Nevermore.

11. Spyker789

Spyker789

Resources:
    Resources:
    Bloodzerker (R) Rampage causes my game to stop responding (Happens every time)

12. Mayday

Mayday

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    One of the many fixes in the next release. Shouldn't be too far out!

13. MegaDedys

MegaDedys

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi, me and another player's i download this map, i want to create the lobby on LAN, i select the map, after 1s i go again in map room, can't create 1 lobby... Curse of Time RPG: Nevermore v1.33.15b

14. DrakPanda

DrakPanda

Resources:
    Resources:
    LAN has a size limit on the maps you can play from what ive recently learned my self

i recommend just using bnet no port fowarding of any kind is needed to host a game

15. MegaDedys

MegaDedys

Resources:
    Resources:
    i play map over 60mb with out prolem. And i try to play on solo mode, custom map etc

16. KarmaCharger

KarmaCharger

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello all!

I'm hoping this will be a simple fix, but I have made a character a few days ago and got her pretty high lvl. I have since come back to try out other characters and was given a prompt that if I selected a new character that my old character would be erased. I went ahead and copied the original file folder from the first character as a backup. Now I have two characters but only the most recent character and profile will load. Is there any way I can load my original character when I want to play them?

17. Knslyr

Knslyr

Resources:
    Resources:
    Me and my friends love this map, have played this one from time to time back to the original CoT RPG map. Great changes.
    We're wondering if you have any plans to release this for Warcraft 3 Reforged?

Also some issues I've noticed with Dark Summoner.
    Summons sometimes cause the fight with the Gods to crash the game. Probably due to one of the Gods AOE spells.
    Taunt range from the Meat Golem should be increased, he fails too often to pick up minions running past him.

18. Mayday

Mayday

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Hello everyone, sorry for the lack of replies and glad you're enjoying the game. Unfortunately, you cannot retrieve a deleted hero code and deleting heroes in the current version is bugged. In the future to prevent issues like this from occurring, please make a back-up of your entire folder where the data is stored. -> C:\Users\user\Documents\Warcraft III\CustomMapData\CoT Nevermore 1.33

There are plans indeed for reforging the map. In the near future we will have an update to support battle.net 2.0 names, as well as many bug fixes mentioned here and others. In the further future, we hope to have a massive overhaul to the map to include new features brought to the editor.

19. Moz125

Moz125

Resources:
    Resources:
    whenever i play the item removal/ afk timer keeps ticking
    when it reaches zero
    my hero automatically goes away
    note i'm playing this in single player
    why does this happen?

Capture.PNG

20. Mayday

Mayday

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:

AFK Timer is a aspect of this game to prevent overnight farming; every 30 minutes you'll be prompted to type a code that appears over your hero. It will say "Type -####" where you just type the (-numbercode, aka -1234) and it'll go away. If you type it as soon as it prompts, you have up to 59 minutes before you need to type it again.