• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cultist

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Dekarchos
An advanced version of Cultist. It has more animations and the attached Machine Gun.

The idea for this model is taken from Monolit's Blood and Blood 2.

* A Model of Pistol has been made by other modeler.
Contents

Cultist (Model)

Cultist (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: The quality of the texture and change is poor. You must also have permission to use other peoples content. edit2:I was talking of the weapons, as it doesnt meet quality and you have stated so, iv set it to ignore, pm if you wish to upload a...

M

Werewulf: The quality of the texture and change is poor. You must also have permission to use other peoples content.

edit2:I was talking of the weapons, as it doesnt meet quality and you have stated so, iv set it to ignore, pm if you wish to upload a new version and ill check it out.

Level 13
Please submit one weaponless (with a "weapon" attachment, so we could add konstruct guns to this)

As the model stands now i give it a 7/10. I always needed one of these.