• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

C'thala Strikes On "RedCrown Army"

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
C'thala Strikes On "RedCrown Army"
Created by ReDCrowN

Map Info:

Play as the ReDCrowN Army and wipe out C'thala's Invasion.

Features:

-Hundreds of units to use
-Hundreds of Enemies
-Epic sized map
-Strategy based hack n slash
-Cool Secrets
-Special Units

Some else stuff about map:

Prototype: Excellent fast moving spell caster.
King Terenas: Extremely Powerful Hero.
King's Royal Guard: Powerful unit.
Ken the Summoner: Adept at summoning.
Strength On Every Strike!: Has a very slow attack but deals godly damage.
Arcante Transportation: Fast moving Transportation (unloads your units to travel faster)
Lieutenant: Strongest foot soldier with command aura.
Royal Units: More useful and powerful than the ordinary units.
Exorcist: Weak, but has the Possession ability.

Author's notes:

My very own First map here in THW! :D

Blindly, i created this map without any tutorials. I've created this map long ago. Then i found a tutorial here in THW how to make a Good map but.. im too lazy to read xD

So here.. sorry if it is Absolutely Lacks in improving.

I dont know how to use trigger editors,Ai editors, Campagin editor.. etc

I can only use Object editor and terrain editor xD

I posted this map just to get help on how to improve it or if you can teach me any simple/basic ways of creating a good map.

Anyway, Its not really sucks for me.. I put a lot of effort doing it.
Maximazing the total amount of units, doodads and destructibles in this Epic-sized map.
I placed SO MANY special Units scattered.

Please play and Enjoy :)

I would appreciate Any comment (bad or good) in this map :)

You wont get bored on this.. i think xD

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Future Updates: Greatly Improves Terrain (Im working on it)

NOTE: description is not finished

Keywords:
Invasion,Hack n slash,Royal units,Medieval.War,Invasion,Orc,Fel Orc,Human,Footmen frenzy.
Contents

C'thala Strikes On "RedCrown Army" (Map)

Reviews
19:45, 3rd Apr 2013 Orcnet: the game play is simply made, nothing much happening in the entire outplay, only spammed units scattering around the map, it would be great if you can start reading tutorials on how you want to make a map of some sort, see...

M

19:45, 3rd Apr 2013
Orcnet: the game play is simply made, nothing much happening in the entire outplay, only spammed units scattering around the map, it would be great if you can start reading tutorials on how you want to make a map of some sort, see other's work and above all, learn to make a different game

RedCrown, please don't double post, we have an EDIT button for that reason!

EDIT : If you still like to see your map passing the test to enter approval then I suggest use the Map Description Generator (please thanks Vengeancekael for the Tool) which can be searched at the Tools Section or look at my Signature. The current description has no Screenshots and lacking Description (you even not mentioning anyone to Credit for their works, I.E their Tutorial or Models etc, unless no Import and learning by yourself). with the Tool I mention you can make decent description without problem :)

Last edited:
Level 30
the game play is simply made, nothing much happening in the entire outplay, only spammed units scattering around the map, it would be great if you can start reading tutorials on how you want to make a map of some sort, see other's work and above all, learn to make a different game