• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crusader Shield (Right hand)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Hello this is a model made by me, Texture is custom to give the crusader feel.

Details:

Name : Crusader Shield
Size :
Model : 3kb
Texture : 26kb

Attachment: Right hand

Left hand attachment may come soon.

Will release different colours if approved otherwise will continue to update this model.

Keywords:
Crusade,shield, Medieval
Contents

Crusader Shield (Right hand) (Model)

Reviews
12:41, 10th Apr 2009 Pyritie: The model is too thick and needs a proper unwrap. The sides of your model look horrible. 20th Apr 2009 Pyritie: Changes not made, resource rejected.

M

12:41, 10th Apr 2009
Pyritie: The model is too thick and needs a proper unwrap. The sides of your model look horrible.

20th Apr 2009
Pyritie: Changes not made, resource rejected.

Pyritie said:
The model is too thick and needs a proper unwrap. The sides of your model look horrible.

Regards to the Unwrap i know will gettin workin on that, and if i made the sides better it wud be more high poly thn people will start conplaining abt that and also ofcourse it gonna be thick its a crusade shield have u actully ever seen one?

Level 11
I am using it in my RPG and i agree that the sides are very thick but it still looks sweet (I actually made it the 2nd best shield in the game lol). Only thing i would say is a problem is the inside of the shield being white, I think if you made it a wood color it would make the fact that it's so thick less an issue. 4/5 me like