• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CrossLand

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
CrossLand

-Important info-
  • Goldmines:4
  • Other buildings
    • Fount of health:1
  • Easy creep camps:4
  • Medium creep camps:4
  • Hard creep camps:1
  • Tileset:Black Citadel

-Map Description-
Standard melee map nothing special Meleest melee.

-Tactics-
-
First of all clear neutrals creeps nearby you than try to head to middle take out creeps there as they will dropvaluable items and so you will get acces to fountain of health where you can heal trops you can also make there tower to defend it and last kill your opponents and win game! .

Will add later

-Credits-
  • Eldubs for Description Template

Keywords:
Meele.
Contents

CrossLand (Map)

Reviews
20:08, 9th Jun 2013 Orcnet:

M

20:08, 9th Jun 2013
Orcnet:
Hell_Master;2357603 said:
Played map and this is quite disappointing if you ask me. Here is my review:

Crosslands Review
[+] Good Points:
-Player positioning looks good
-Balanced creeps but quite few.

[-] Bad Points:
-Terrain looks really bad at water areas, you didnt even bother mixing tiles in it and also putting some more fitting doodads to it. Also flat terrain is flat. Quite disappointing really.
-Game lacks a shop. Better if there is.
-The middle cannot be reached through and only way is using some specific units to destroy trees. If you ask me, make some opening, man.

[] Suggestions:
-Major improvements in terrain.
-Add a shop maybe.
-Make some opening at the middle part for forces to enter.
Overall, quite disappointing. Bad terrain, lacks somethings, middle area cannot be reach and only by special units and such. Rated 2/5 and voting for Pending until improvements.

Level 10
To empty, add some raised land in some of the water areas so there could be a something on it or lower some parts for deep water.

EDIT: Also I would like to add the creep camps on the west, east, south and north could have been turned into gold mines with extended land, or something else if you don't want expansions
EDIT 2: Also there are no fish in the water, or birds

Level 14
To empty, add some raised land in some of the water areas so there could be a something on it or lower some parts for deep water.

EDIT: Also I would like to add the creep camps on the west, east, south and north could have been turned into gold mines with extended land, or something else if you don't want expansions
EDIT 2: Also there are no fish in the water, or birds

added fishes birds raise and lower to used but not on water
Dont want it to be deep

Level 30
Played map and this is quite disappointing if you ask me. Here is my review:

Crosslands Review
[+] Good Points:
-Player positioning looks good
-Balanced creeps but quite few.

[-] Bad Points:
-Terrain looks really bad at water areas, you didnt even bother mixing tiles in it and also putting some more fitting doodads to it. Also flat terrain is flat. Quite disappointing really.
-Game lacks a shop. Better if there is.
-The middle cannot be reached through and only way is using some specific units to destroy trees. If you ask me, make some opening, man.

[] Suggestions:
-Major improvements in terrain.
-Add a shop maybe.
-Make some opening at the middle part for forces to enter.
Overall, quite disappointing. Bad terrain, lacks somethings, middle area cannot be reach and only by special units and such. Rated 2/5 and voting for Pending until improvements.