• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Creep Supremacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I am thinking of making a creep supremacy project.
What it is about?
A simple map where creeps fight for supremacy.
I am thinking of adding a vallorious number of races, each with its own units, spellcasters, etc, each made of one single creep (race, spider)
I will need a lot of creativity for this and I am willing to know, is someone interessed in playing such a map?

I think I will make Ai too!

Level 6
I thought it more like a RTS map then a Life Sim. You know, build creep troops, etc...
I already thought of the races (might change)
Arachnatid
Spider (100% stay)
Wolf (100% stay)
Golem
Kobold (100% stay)
Lizard (100% stay)
Murloc (100% stay)
Wildkin
Boar
Bear
Furblog
Turtle
I might need some sugestions about the races. Not sure which to keep.

Level 11
I thought it more like a RTS map then a Life Sim. You know, build creep troops, etc...
I already thought of the races (might change)
Arachnatid
Spider (100% stay)
Wolf (100% stay)
Golem
Kobold (100% stay)
Lizard (100% stay)
Murloc (100% stay)
Wildkin
Boar
Bear
Furblog
Turtle
I might need some sugestions about the races. Not sure which to keep.

Start working on the map! As long as it's fun making it's worth making (;

Yours,
Chizume

Level 18
Concerning races I think you will have to reduces the number of them.
Instead of making so many races you should focus on doing 5-6 very well and 100% complete. Its not sure you'll be able to make a complete tech-tree of a Bear or Turtle race. Instead you should couple some races.

Level 6
Instead of making so many races you should focus on doing 5-6 very well and 100% complete. Its not sure you'll be able to make a complete tech-tree of a Bear or Turtle race. Instead you should couple some races.

I like the idea. I was wondering how I could make siege units for some. This might be the answer!

Level 10

I agree. Instead of having a whole whack of unbalanced small races, have 5-6 fully balanced, large and unique races. If you have so many races, you will become very uninterested when it comes to the 8th or so race, then testing it for balance.
Also, out of curiosity, what are you planning for environments? My suggestion would be to half scale the races, and have a war in a forest or grassy area (but everything would be 5x as big)

Level 18
If you manage to make one complete hero per race it will be nice. Two will be perfect. Three is like... hmm... kinda impossible ?

EDIT: I'll try to think on races, units, heroes for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.