• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Creep stands still!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi i made an enfo/hero survival and i got only one problem before i can release final version.

When waves spawns and when they surround a target hero and kills the hero all that attacked the hero keeps moving forward to the last region, but does that cant reach the hero stands still.

Im wondering is there any trigger or option to tell units whit no target to keep moving forward or to next region?

Will add rep+ and be very grateful.

Level 4
not really... if you order them to attack-move the final point when you create them, it should work unless they get stunned... you could create a trigger which runs every one second, then pick every creep, if they're current order was equal to stop, then order them to attack-move to the final point...

like this?
  • move 2
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters spawn <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 6 (Orange)
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Attack Move To (Center of Goal <gen>)

Level 4
not really... if you order them to attack-move the final point when you create them, it should work unless they get stunned... you could create a trigger which runs every one second, then pick every creep, if they're current order was equal to stop, then order them to attack-move to the final point...
How do i make that trigger any way u can make it and show it here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.