• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Creep Kombat Black 3.7c

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Made by IncubiProtcoL, to many testers to list and I don't have a list of them anymore. No imported models or anything so no credit needed there. I did all triggers/terrain/unit data etc. The object of the game is to destroy the other team. In the middle of the map are 4 computer players playing melee style. With kills you get unit upgrades (25 kills = random level 2 creep, 50 kills random level 3 creep etc). |||Sometimes there are server splits... if anyone could figure out why or fix it for me I would very much appreciate it. I've read its caused by lag spikes somewhere but dunno if that's true... Which makes the game think some players have dropped but really haven't, eh I dunno.

This map is protected.
Has been optimized.

Keywords:
AoS, Creep, fun, new, action, terrain, custom,
Contents

Creep Kombat Black 3.7c (Map)

Reviews
15:08, 21st Nov 2009, by Rui: «This map was definitely not worth anyone's time. (...) Nobody understood its point, me included. Its purpose is hidden from the players. [highlight]Rejected[/code].»

M

15:08, 21st Nov 2009, by Rui:
«This map was definitely not worth anyone's time. (...) Nobody understood its point, me included. Its purpose is hidden from the players. [highlight]Rejected[/code].»

Level 4
October? This map is much older than that, the final version that is. I downloaded it quite a bit earlier than october. Was this map made by you? You seemed to have missed that there is a custom texture - the hud.

You also might want to change the description of the map, it's actually far more impressive than how it sounds here.

Level 6
Yes, I made this map about 3 years ago. I've made some changes recently and optimized/protected it. Had the map uploaded on wc3sear.ch (or whatever it was) but it wasn't here on THW when I came back from wc3 retirement =P. Only one of my maps was here on THW. The hub isn't imported its a blank texture I took from inside the game interface (talking about the clear tool tip boxes etc right?). Yes, maybe I need to rewrite the description. Could use a publicist lol. Thanks for the comments. Glad you liked the map.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I am sorry, but this map was definitely not worth anyone's time. For that reason, I am not writing a formal review.
Nobody understood the point of this map, me included. Its purpose is hidden from its players. And it is certainly not an Aeon of Strife map.
[highlight]Rejected[/code].