• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Creep Dies Give Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello guys. I'm have a problem here. How do the mapper makes the creep gives the gold to the attacking unit when the creep dies. I tried to set it in the Stats - Gold Bounty but it didn't works. Does it requires a trigger?

Level 9
hostiles already give gold when they die, only thing you need that trigger is for player unit that gives gold on death, and you can change the amount on (stats - bounty) of the unit in unit editor, to match the number its same as matching the attack damages.

Level 2
Thanks. It all works. I have another question. How does one know that the item has an orb effect?

Level 27
Basically, orb effects are those based around orbs (frost, fire, darkness, etc. AS WELL AS if you use orb of slow with a different ability id to make it have an x% chance to do x.)
Other orbs: Lifesteal, feedback, essentially anything that alters your attack art, which includes autocasts when activated (I think)
--donut3.5--

Level 2
Oh.. thanks for the knowledge given and by the way, how does one uses a custom script to remove an integer? There is function like DestroyGroup or RemoveLocation to remove a variable value to prevent leak. So is there any function that removes an integer?

Status
Not open for further replies.