• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Creating a leaderboard Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Ok im trying to make a leaderboard for my sc campain which records vaspene gas (gold) when a player mines gas.

I have tried to make my own from tutorials but they all make leaderboards for different things and im getting confused on how to make it.

The board would have the gas mine as well as the amount they need to get to. in this case they need to get to 100 gas.

can anyone help me???

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
What do you mean by need to get to?
If you mean you want a leaderboard that shows the amount of gas mined, left and required, your using the wrong thing.

Leaderboards are for player based displays, like lives in a TD or player kills in a AoS.

For displaying non player organised data easily, use multiboards.

Make a trigger that updates the board to values from a variable every X seconds. Then just run all your culculations using thoughs variables and it will auto update.

Status
Not open for further replies.