• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] Crashing when boss drop Item

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
So I made an item that when Acquired it gives:
|cFF7FFFD4 75000+ Damage + Reduce Armor near enemies by 5% Depending on their Armor + Reduce Attack speed + Movement speed by 5% Depending on their Speed + Reduce Damage near by 2% Depending on their Damage.|r
*|cFFFF0000 You get this item from Boss|r*

But when the Boss drop it the game crashes

For more information on the Item:
It's a Misc
Has 0 Stock
Has 0 Replenish
Has 0 Stock Delay
Has Custom Icon
Has a Disc [Max Letters]

This bug didin't happen before it dropped normally without crashing but now it's crashing
Other bosses Items drops without crashing.

EDIT:now I tested again and it dropped without crashing what was the problem?
EDIT2: Solved it was this Trigger
  • Creep Respawn
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Neutral Hostile Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • If ((Number of units in (Units within 800.00 of (Center of (Region centered at (Position of (Dying unit)) with size (1.00, 1.00))) matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of Neutral Hostile) Equal to True))) Equal to 0) then do (Unit - Replace (Dying unit) with a (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) using The new unit's max life and mana) else do (Trigger - Run (This trigger) (checking conditions))
it needed a wait time :p

Last edited:
Level 3
If it is a boss, I thing you'd better create a unit variable for it, instead of a general one. It make you manage the boss easier.
In addition , that trigger of you literally check whether a player is around each sec , if not they respawn. For a boss to respawn this fast, I think it will do no good, so you need to insert some condition to exclude all boss.

Level 8
If it is a boss, I thing you'd better create a unit variable for it, instead of a general one. It make you manage the boss easier.
In addition , that trigger of you literally check whether a player is around each sec , if not they respawn. For a boss to respawn this fast, I think it will do no good, so you need to insert some condition to exclude all boss.
The boss isn't even that valueable just a normal neutral hostile boss you can find in RPG games.

Status
Not open for further replies.