• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
ouch.. now that was rude
you shouldn't get what you want with that kind of attitude

and you didn't specify what type of cow at first

Ah, sorry....
I want a cow...
large_Cow.jpg

That is a cow...
I want a cow that looks like a cow, not like a pig and well-textured
And no red sign on the back ok?
Maybe somebody may do this simple model for me...
Of course...

AND!
Animations : Stand : about 5 seconds... bites the grass(i made the grass in my map) and eats the grass a for 3 seconds, swallows, stays 0.5 more seconds and then the animation is replayed.
Work : i don't care how much time it takes but i want the cow to eat continualy, to keep it's mouth on the grass(again, i have the grass) the whole animation.
Walk : the :ugly:(cow) walks

Level 25
You want high quality? Make the model yourself or hope you're friends with a good modeller

Modellers don't care for you, so if you actually want us to help you'd better start liking what we give you rather than whine about how it isn't good enough for you. Because if you do that? Then us modellers are going to tell you to shove your request up your ass and go make the model yourself

Hell, you're LUCKY if you'll even get anything done in this forum, let alone with that attitude. You got a link to something that'd work. Most people don't even get that far

You don't like it? Learn how to model

Da Rules said:
The direct exporting of resources from games other than Warcraft III is prohibited. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to, World of Warcraft®. No such resources may be submitted to THW. Forum discussions pertaining to the export or editing of resources from other games will be closed.

Pretty much sums it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.