• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Moo cow skin/model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
All I really need is a dairy cow, nice spots on white fur coat, please use pre-existing war3 model.

This is for the time management game. Tech Tree - Dairy Farmer.

DairyCowPhoto.jpg

Last edited:
Level 31
when you make a new unit, at the top there is an "Art" section for all teh data for the unit. IN about the middle of that section is says somthing like "art - model", double click that. Then it will come up with a list box full of models. Go to the middle box, that says "Imports", and change it to the "Cow.mdl"

Level 9
I just got her to show up in WE.

What is up with the red peace sign on her butt?!

Critisisms... her udder is just abnormally oversized there... haven't you ever seen a dairy cow before?

dairy%20cow.jpg

Two%20cows.jpg

Otherwise, animations look good.

So basically to make it better, move the udder up a little higher into the body, or make body larger and hang lower. Flatten tail to hang straight down, give cow a pair of shoulders, and please reskin!

I know, it is absolutely not easy to make something so complex, especially w/low polys. I think I spent 20+ hours once making a spring work for a plastic stapler model I made in high school, and even then I was so bad at rigging, when I animated it the spring jumped out of the stapler and went bouncing off on it's own.

Attachments

• peacesigncow.jpg
    peacesigncow.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 454
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.