• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Covenant VS Humanity 6.0 Skins

Footmen VS Grunts, except modified to be more halo-esque. Uses standard heroes, Halo heroes, and random nonsensical neutral heroes. Well balanced and fun, and can go on for quite a while with a full house of talented players. Credits to Newbie-w3 for making the original Footmen VS Grunts
Contents

Covenant VS Humanity 6.0 Skins (Map)

Level 40
I had no idea that the hardest creep was there until I walked up to him, that's the problem. Once I did, he just decided it would be fun to follow my army around and kill them.

I'll move this back to unapproved and let another mod review it, but it probably could use a good bit more work before it gets approved (if it does)

And I meant that it's a bad thing that this was alot like a clone of FvG, not that I hated it because it was similar to FvG

Level 4
Okay HONESTLY start commenting i get one guy to give me a nine and another gives me like a two.

SAY something. If you think this map got a nine, say why not a ten. If you gave it a two, say why. I cannot hope to improve on something if i don't know what was wrong in the first place.