• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Couple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
1) I want to arrange the order of my skills on a hero.. How can I do that?? I mean, that I've added Hero abilities but normal abilities too...

2)I want to make an toggle skills that when it will be activated, it will increase ones own damage by a certain amount but it will reduce its life every 2 secs as soon as the skill is enabled.

Thx in advance!!
Approve will go to anyone who help! :wink:

1) You mean icon arrangement? If so,
uniteditor1.jpg

Art - Button Position X and Y fields concern you here.

2) Check when a unit is ordered an issued with no target, if issued order equal to immolation, add it to a unit group (base the ability off Immolation) and fire trigger X, else, if the issued order equal to unimmolation, remove the unit from the unit group.

Trigger X picks every unit in the unit group every 2.00 seconds and Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to ((Life of (Picked unit) - X.

Level 4
1) You mean icon arrangement? If so,
uniteditor1.jpg

Art - Button Position X and Y fields concern you here.

2) Check when a unit is ordered an issued with no target, if issued order equal to immolation, add it to a unit group (base the ability off Immolation) and fire trigger X, else, if the issued order equal to unimmolation, remove the unit from the unit group.

Trigger X picks every unit in the unit group every 2.00 seconds and Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to ((Life of (Picked unit) - X.

THank u rly rly much!! Brief and accurate ;) Thx man.

Status
Not open for further replies.