• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Couple questions please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
How do you make it so a hero can still use his skill points to level up abilities added through the Unit-add ability trigger, it just adds it like a nromal ability and doesnt add it to your spell book where you level up your skills after you gain a level, i beleive enfos’ hero builder did it.

If a unit has an item with 3 charges and he buys another item that comes with 5 charges how do add the amount of charges the sold item has to the item that the unit already has, say it has 3 then you buy the same item which comes with 5, how do you add the 5 and remove the bought item?

Im trying to make it so if a unit order is issued on a building (neutral passive) it changes the owner to the owner of ordered unit as long as unit has a specific item in inventory, Am i doing it right?
-Events
Unit- a unit is issued an order targeting an object

Conditions

Actions
If (all conditions are true) then do (then actions) else do (else actions)
If-conditions
(Issued order) Equal to (Order(Tall red house))
((Item carried by (Ordered unit) of type Key to Large House) is owned) Equal to true
Then-actions
Unit- change ownership of (targeted unit of issued order) to (owner of (Ordered unit)) and Change Color
Item- remove (item carried by (ordered unit) of type Key to Large House)
Else- do nothing

I need help, please

Status
Not open for further replies.