• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Counter Strike ( CS 1.6 ) Hive Workshop Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
counter-strike-server.jpg

Counter Strike Hive Workshop Clan

Would you like to join a clan and play for Hive Workshop and have fun with other hivers ? This is the time.

I come here again to host another gaming group for THW. I hosted one for DotA 2, and it is very sucesfull and very active! Now, I know a lot of you are playing CS GO, but someone doesn't. So this is the chance to play together in CS 1.6. Now I would host a CS GO, but apparently I do not have the game. Remember, this is just for fun and playing together with other Hivers. I hope this goes as sucesfull as the DotA 2 group.

In order to join the group, post here with your cs nicknames and also the servers which you play in most of the time, post your steam name so I can add you for comunication if needed sometimes.

~David

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.