• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Could someone make a Inuyasha Spell Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
This belongs to request subforum.

Anyway it would be nice if you could at least provide a description of the spell. I didn't watch that anime so I have no idea what kind of attack Meido Zangetsuha is.

A side note:
The model there ain't a black hole but a wormhole :D

Level 25
Hmm so basically a black-hole type of spell.

So this is what I understood from the video:
You create a black hole that travels in a straight line a certain distance, then stops at max distance, grows, stays large for few seconds and then shrinks to nothingness.
Throughout all that the black hole pulls everything inside it with its pull strength increasing the closer you are to it.

How do you imagine it to work? I don't mean the code, but more like dmg, pull strength, should the unit be thrown back to game after the black hole disappears or should it be permanently removed from game, etc.

Level 10
Here I made it for you. GUI MUI and Spammable.
The model that you listed was in a weird language or something and I don't know the import paths or whatever. The model is in this map too. I'm using Eye of Sargaras for the Black Hole Dummy. Rep pls. EDIT: I also made it so it kills units instantly, but not Heros (because that would be too op).

Attachments

• BlackHole.w3x
    55.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Level 10
14406842267381-enhanced-buzz-25324-1354644272-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.