• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

inuyasha models/spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
if any one can make inuyasha skins of shippo,seshomaru,sango,miroku(already have kagome and inuyasha) and spells for them (and kagome and inuyasha) credit would be given and greatly apreciated (even if you can suggest were to find them or have link):witch_doc_sad:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

So you just want to put all this shit into a map and call it yours?

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

You want spells, skins, and icons. What will you be making? Terrain? And then say "LOL ITS A INU YSHA MAP, KILL STUFF USING HEROES. Made by me, with stuff made by ... and ... ."

You could at least try making your own spells, if you can't do anything much of your own map, you shouldn't be making a map in the first place.

And this is just to explain why people won't take your request.

Level 1
yes i see

i see what you mean i rly dint mean some one to make icons but more or less tell me were i can get file converter to put pics in blizzard format, also i probably could do spells myself, and the model thing is i dont know how and i have horrible artistic skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.