• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cosmetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I had a lot of unused battle point boosters so I got a lot of treasure keys. I wanted the Whisper of the Tribunal set or the Heirlooms of Aeol Drias, I tried to obtain the latest by redeeming a Treasure of the Onyx Eye box, but got some fireman suit for the Batrider :(

Now I have 3 treasure keys left, I wonder if I should keep trying to get the Heirlooms =( if I am lucky enough I could get a set for Rubick as well, my 2nd favorite hero after Silencer =)

EDIT: Btw there's a forum for dota 2 now, doesn't it make the group a bit redundant?

Level 49
I had a lot of unused battle point boosters so I got a lot of treasure keys. I wanted the Whisper of the Tribunal set or the Heirlooms of Aeol Drias, I tried to obtain the latest by redeeming a Treasure of the Onyx Eye box, but got some fireman suit for the Batrider :(

Now I have 3 treasure keys left, I wonder if I should keep trying to get the Heirlooms =( if I am lucky enough I could get a set for Rubick as well, my 2nd favorite hero after Silencer =)

EDIT: Btw there's a forum for dota 2 now, doesn't it make the group a bit redundant?

in my opinion the hidden talent set is the best set for silencer. i think the new ones are a bit overdone. the aeol diras' helmet makes him look like an agh's scepter. i do like the shield though with the big ass "STFU" on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.