• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Corrupted Night Elves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Hello. Can anyone make the following models: Corrupted Ancient of Lore, Corrupted Ancient of Wind, Corrupted Ancient of Wonders, Altar of Corruption and the Corrupted Goldmine. Please! I don't need Retextures of existing Ancients, because I like to see the War between "Night Elves vs. Corrupted Night Elves". (Sorry for my English. I come from Germany)

Level 21
The entangled gold mine is a normal gold mine model with a root model attached on separately in the object editor.
The Entangled Gold Mine and the roots are not separate models. The Entangled Gold Mine includes Stand Work First, Second, Third, Fourth and Fifth animations (depending on the number of Wisps mining it). You could attach those roots to the standard gold mine, but it would still lack those animations.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Goldmine.PNG
    Goldmine.PNG
    152.8 KB · Views: 894
Level 11
Here you go:
I've seen your Corrupted Night Elves packs and building, also DL your attachments but the corrupted gold mine icons is for skill/ability. Is there a separate icon for it as a building like BTNentanglegoldmine by Xetanth87 🤔.

Level 21
I've seen your Corrupted Night Elves packs and building, also DL your attachments but the corrupted gold mine icons is for skill/ability. Is there a separate icon for it as a building like BTNentanglegoldmine by Xetanth87 🤔.
BTNCorruptedMine.png

Attachments

• BTNCorruptedMine.blp
    13.7 KB · Views: 22
  • DISBTNCorruptedMine.blp
    2.8 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.