• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Corrupted Ancients

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hey guys. I would like to request a Corrupted NE ancients, structures and units for my altered melee map. The race consists of satyrs and corrupted treants. I need a satyric altar, an ancient building for spellcasters, a satyr riding a flying unit, more female satyrs, etc whatever you want. Ingame textures and lowfile size if possible. Thanks.

Level 14
Maybe ingame textures would do. For ex: Corrupted Ancient of Wind uses Ancient of Wind body and Vulture/Dragon/Chimaera face, then Corrupted Ancient of Lore uses Ancient of Lore body and Satyr Trickster face. Something like that, to have a new feature.

EDIT: I don't know who to ask.

Level 14
I think you cannot avoid importing new files.

Adding multiple skins for one model

This tutorial will tell you how to use multiple skins in one map. However, you will not be able to avoid having to import the whole race.

Nah man. I already knew this. What I'm saying is a model with uniqueness. For ex: If I use Ancient of Wind and a custom Ancient of Wind with custom texture, then the difference of the two will only be the color and a little feature, which I feel very boring.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Well, the other one, the one you request, is a huge work, due to amount.

Although it is some work and time, I think it would be the best solution if you learn how to make these model edits, as the ones you request aren't that difficult and very basic.

Status
Not open for further replies.