• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Copy object editor data from one map to another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
As the title suggests, I want to copy all object editor data from one map to another, all at the same time. I'm pretty sure I have done this once, but I can't remember how. As I recall the original data from the map to which the new data was copied was erased during the process. Anyway, anyone who knows how to do this?

Level 5
The only way i know that is possible is to copy and paste it one by one and i know this is a very boring task, there may be some third party tool to you might find around somewhere or on this site in the tools section to help you speed up the time that it takes to move it over or copys and pastes all the data.

Billy2

Level 5
Yeah I know that method, and I know just how long time it takes :p But I'm sure I was able to copy everything at once, or rather replacing the object data from one map with the data from another map, without the use of any third party tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.