• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Converting .mdx to .mdl with macintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Is there a program out there for converting .mdx to .mdl? Or is there a way to create models with a mac other then the conventional way? :?:

Level 6
sadly, no. I am currently using a mac but I keep a crappy PC handy just for these occurances. If your school is like most any school, they regularly dump their computers, just wait for that day when they are all lined up in the hall waiting to be trashed and take a few. I currently have components frankensteined into this dell from 3 other computers and it works like a charm for 3rd party software.

There is a BLP converter out there (made by bahamut zero) and a MPQ importer/exporter, but otherwise Mac doesn't have any model applications, sorry man.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Thank you for reviving a thread from 2004! I'm sure he is very active, and will see this.

Last Activity: 06-29-2004 06:27 AM

Whoops, my mistake.

Please check dates next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.