• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Control Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
Hey there helper bee, I need assistance

Lets get straight to the *point,* (haha that'll make sense after you read this) I need help on how to make control points.

I want to know how to make it when units pass by a control point (circle of power), it will become theirs and gain income from it. I also want it so allies cannot steal the control point. So how do you create those?

Example: Footman passes by a ctrl pnt, it becomes their teams with more income unless an enemy takes it.

I only know how to make basic triggers and I never created income besides gold mines.

Advance thanks, it's for my very focus project that is only like 5% done. Its possibly going to be called TGMBfA (The great mini-battle for Azeroth) or similar. It's a Strategy/Conquest/Mini-game/AoS.

Status
Not open for further replies.