• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Altered Melee] Construction Idea/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Being able to build an entire base on water (Although you'd need to have other things to balance it out) would be pretty cool. Maybe building plots of land, which upgrade into buildings (i.e. a 'offensive' plot would be able to be upgraded into a barracks, arcane sanctum, etc.). Training units that 'unpack' into buildings could be cool as well.

Level 9
A summon type building but this time the builders mana descreaseas and you can fasten the building with increaded cost of mana while channeling from ranged

Level 14
Being able to build an entire base on water (Although you'd need to have other things to balance it out) would be pretty cool. Maybe building plots of land, which upgrade into buildings (i.e. a 'offensive' plot would be able to be upgraded into a barracks, arcane sanctum, etc.). Training units that 'unpack' into buildings could be cool as well.

Able to build on water doesn't give a new way to construct, but could be useful.
Training units that 'unpack' into buildings I think this one is already present (NE's wisp>Ancient Structure)

A summon type building but this time the builder's mana decreases and you can fasten the building with increased cost of mana while channeling from ranged

Sounds cool and unique. Can be used to a Blood Elven race since they, y'know, thirst for magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.