• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Conquest World 1.17e

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hi, here is a strategic map like any other: to conquer the world :p

At first light you will see there is not much technology or units, but you have technology, the better your nation evolves. For the moment this version has only three ages, in future there will be more technologies, more ages, and more units. Moreover you will notice that the planet is quite small, but because I make sure that there have three planets.

You move, but in a world with many dangers, war is often the first danger elsewhere. Natural disasters but also to oppose your empire (or empires enemis)

You can also use computers as natives, though they are low at the moment ...

There are also many secrets to be cruel world ... but you will see for yourself ...

And thank you for the lovely models Hive Workshop ...

Of those, goodbye and good game.

Conquest World 1.17e :
-More translation in English.

Keywords:
Strategy, Ages, Age, Middle Ages, Antiquity, Prehistory, War, Conquest, World, Archer01, Events.
Contents

Conquest World 1.17e (Map)

Reviews
19:17, 14th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: Must be 100% English, Rejected.

M

19:17, 14th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Must be 100% English, Rejected.

Level 6
I'll try your map

Hey you break the side rules. Every map on this side have to be completly translated in english
don't know what language this is but only because of that i can only give 1/5

And I think your map will get rejected so translate it into english

Level 11
Ya this map will be rejected because it's not in English, even if I can understand the map not everyone will.

Review

-Only goes up to the medieval ages
-Take's a long time to age up or get the resources
-The Exp system does nothing at all... my general has level 36 EXP and still has the same stats as before.
-There's a lot of unwanted space especially when there's a giant red barren place and desert, not sure if that's Venus and Mars...
-The AI on this doesn't do much but mass cavemen and rock throwers.
-Rename it World Conquest instead of Conquest World could help to.
-Not a lot of troops to pick from.

-This has Age advancement system which is nice
-A scoreboard is also nice
-The tooltip is fine (even if it's not English)

I would rate it a 3\5 if you fix the French to English translation.