• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Conquest: Calradia 1.0.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
NathanielLineri Presents

Conquest Calradia!
Created by NathanielLineri

Map Info:

Conquest Calradia is a map based upon the game Mount and Blade: Warband. This is a land where conquests rage, and wars fought. Death has become more and more common in Calradia, and it's up to YOU to conquer all of Calradia and bring peace to the whole land!

Features:

Features of this map include:

The ability to play as either a hero or a faction. There are 6 factions, and 6 heroes to play as.

Another feature is the control of resources via siezing the villages nearby them. Gold is mined from circles of powers in front of gold mines, and wood is harvested from trees.

Heroes respawn, and so do bandits as well. Heroes are also capable of creating their own factions by capturing a village, castle or town.

Some else stuff about map:

The map isn't fully complete, but it is mostly complete. All the important systems and parts of gameplay are in, and there will always be more to add.

Screenshots and Videos:

Image Description:
The Nord Territory.

227269-albums6945-picture76714.bmp

Image Description:
The Rhodok Territory.

227269-albums6945-picture76715.bmp

Change Log

Fully released!
Sarranids, Khergits, and Rhodoks added.
Heroes almost completely finished.
Terrain polished, roads added, and more bandits added.
F11 menu useable again. May eventually get a command for it.

Special Thanks:
  • Firestorm

Models:
  • Blizzard
Skins:
  • Blizzard
Icons:
  • Blizzard
Tutorials/Systems:
  • Blizzard, and various sites around the internet including this one.
Loading Screen/Map Preview Image:
  • Blizzard
Other:
  • Blizzard, for being there for... pretty much everything, really.

Author's notes:

This map was uploaded on a different account, and I would have changed it to NathanielLineri, but I apparently can't do that, so it was indeed made by me.

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
Strategy, Heroes, Warfare, Calradia, Mount, And, Blade, Warband, Medieval, Ships
Contents

Conquest: Calradia 1.0.0 (Map)

Reviews
21:56, 9th Mar 2014 Hell_Master: Fix these, as what eubz stated:

M

21:56, 9th Mar 2014
Hell_Master: Fix these, as what eubz stated:

eubz;2497143 said:
Nice map for conquerors but something must be done.
1. Add, in the quest, what to do. You might also want to add in the quest the change logs for the map.
2. You have leaks in some triggers
  • Coast SouthNorth
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 000 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Random point in Region 001 <gen>)
3. I found no defeat condition in this map. I conquered one enemy but there's no indication that the conquered enemy has been defeated/conquered.
4. The food cap is increasing. Why? If this is the case, there will be lag for slower computers when a player has created too much unit in the map.

Nice map for conquerors but something must be done.
1. Add, in the quest, what to do. You might also want to add in the quest the change logs for the map.
2. You have leaks in some triggers
  • Coast SouthNorth
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 000 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Random point in Region 001 <gen>)
3. I found no defeat condition in this map. I conquered one enemy but there's no indication that the conquered enemy has been defeated/conquered.
4. The food cap is increasing. Why? If this is the case, there will be lag for slower computers when a player has created too much unit in the map.

Last edited: