• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Condition Evaluation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
hey guys! In my map i've created a function that change the ownership of a hero in a region to a player if the slot occupied belongs to a user player and the number of heroes owned by that user player is equal to 0, part of the code below:

JASS:
loop
            exitwhen bj_forLoopAIndex > 8
            if ((CountUnitsInGroup(GetUnitsOfPlayerMatching(Player(bj_forLoopAIndex - 1), Condition(function Filter_Func))) == 0) and (GetPlayerController(Player(bj_forLoopAIndex - 1)) == MAP_CONTROL_USER)) then
                set u = GroupPickRandomUnit(GetUnitsInRectMatching(gg_rct_Hero_Selection_Region, Condition(function Filter_Func)))
                set l = Location(GetRectCenterX(udg_Final_Wave_Player_Region[bj_forLoopAIndex]), GetRectCenterY(udg_Final_Wave_Player_Region[bj_forLoopAIndex]))
                call SetUnitOwner( u, Player(bj_forLoopAIndex - 1), true )
                call SetUnitPositionLoc(u, l)
                call PauseUnit( u, false )
                set bj_lastCreatedItem = CreateItem('ankh', GetUnitX(u), GetUnitY(u))
                call UnitAddItem( u, bj_lastCreatedItem)
                set bj_lastCreatedItem = CreateItem('pghe', GetUnitX(u), GetUnitY(u))
                call UnitAddItem( u, bj_lastCreatedItem)
                call SmartCameraPanBJModified(Player(bj_forLoopAIndex - 1), l, 0.00)
                call SetUnitInvulnerable( u, false )
                call SetPlayerState(Player(bj_forLoopAIndex - 1), PLAYER_STATE_RESOURCE_GOLD, GetPlayerState(Player(bj_forLoopAIndex - 1), PLAYER_STATE_RESOURCE_GOLD) + 1000000)
                set udg_Alredy_Owned[bj_forLoopAIndex] = 1
                set udg_Hero_Selected[bj_forLoopAIndex] = u
                call DestroyTrigger( gg_trg_SelectionPlayer1 )
                call DestroyTrigger( gg_trg_SelectionPlayer2 )
                call DestroyTrigger( gg_trg_SelectionPlayer3 )
                call DestroyTrigger( gg_trg_SelectionPlayer4 )
                call DestroyTrigger( gg_trg_SelectionPlayer5 )
                call DestroyTrigger( gg_trg_SelectionPlayer6 )
                call DestroyTrigger( gg_trg_SelectionPlayer7 )
                call DestroyTrigger( gg_trg_SelectionPlayer8 )
                call RemoveLocation(l)
                set l = null
                set u = null
            endif
            set bj_forLoopAIndex = bj_forLoopAIndex + 1
        endloop

The problem is, when this code is required, all slots with Open status also get a hero, and i dont understand why, because im checking if the player controller is a user, and i've tried to add one more condition that checked if the controller was None and still it didnt work. How to solve this?

Status
Not open for further replies.