• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Computer Lock-On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Someone might already have made a thread like this but I don't wanna look through hundreds of pages to find one ;). I would really like to know how you make the computer locked in the game lobby. So that they are at 100%handicap and player X and color X and computer normal or whatever and so that the host CAN'T change it. I've been trying to figure out how for a long time now and i would be really glad if i was pointed in the right direction! Thanks

Level 4
First, go into
Scenario >Player Properties> And change one of the players Sections that say NONE Or Player to Computer or CPU.

THEN

Go to Scenario > Force Properties> Make a new force using the add force button. Also check Custom Forces and Fixed Player Properties first. Then drag the computers slot into the force that you want him to be in. Handycap cant really be changed. Its always at the same %.

Level 9
You could maby do like Labiathan have writed.. Im to lazy to read it so im not sure.. ^^

But, what you can do is:
Go to the HiveWorkShop Forums.
Open the Forum "Category" you want to be in.
Click the button "Search the Forum" and then use your "Keyboard" to write the "Word" you want to "Search" for.. Understod? :)

Level 4
But, what you can do is:
Go to the HiveWorkShop Forums.
Open the Forum "Category" you want to be in.
Click the button "Search the Forum" and then use your "Keyboard" to write the "Word" you want to "Search" for.. Understod? :)

Yes, just use the search option on the hive, it only searches forums, and can be very inaccurate though.

Status
Not open for further replies.