• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Computer ignoring sightblockers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Sorry if this isnt in the right area, if not please move it or whatever.
cheers.

I have a problem with all computer controlled everything. They attack through walls which they cant possibly see over. They use spells over walls that block sight and they completely ignore sight blockers. It does this for my set computer player and for the neutral hostiles units.

I have tried making the neutral hostile units camp:300 or whatever. Does not solve the problem im having sadly. I could make the acquisition range of all their units to tiny but thats besides the point. SEE OVER WALLS sigh, Will the computer player ever stop cheating!!!! Also there are no computer player units/sight triggers/functions that would let them see the units they attack.

Are there any other solutions out there that may modify them that would stop them from through walls?

Any light you could shed on this would be a great help,

cheers.

Last edited:
Level 2
The computer does not have any units on the other side of the wall. My units are not attacking or being attacked or in sight range of another unit on the same side of the wall. There are no flying units on this map or towers for that matter. The wall is made of terrain as a high cliff. The computer has no possible way of seeing my units other than being a computer I want it to stop having this advantage.

I have search high and low for the answer with no luck could you please help me.
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.