• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Comment on my Azeroth/Lordaeron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Its taken some time for this newb to world editor to get the layout complete but hopefully some of you can recognize Lordaeron/Azeroth in the picture below. The terrain is not complete only the actual island 'frame' (if thats what you call it?) I just wanted to get some comments on it before I continued. Iam terrible at screenshots and accidently cut quel off the top so use your imagination :infl_thumbs_up:

Untitled.jpg

I might have posted this in the wrong forum. The layout above is the start of a map

Seems like a fine forum to me. You need to put in Zul'Dare, Gilneas, Kul'Tiras, etc. I do not see the bridge between Lordaeron and Azeroth (Or Southern Eastern Kingdoms, if you will).

Stranglethorn Vale is much longer. Finally, I do not see Quel'Thalas.

Generally pretty good but it is based off World of Warcraft, as far as I can see. I don't like World of Warcraft, because it is usually incorrect Lore-Wise.

Level 3
I noticed how I made this after I looked at what I now understand is a WoW map. I need to search for wc3 loading screens and fix this up. Quel'thalas is there but cut off by accident. Kultiras will be added once I go back with a proper map to build off of.

Level 3
After cursing WoW for its exsistance and how it has mass spread into google images I used a lordaeron loading screen from warcraft3 and finally revised my island. (A overhead view of the entire epic sized map) I still have alot of work to do and see mistakes in azeroth but its getting late.

Untitled-1.jpg

Thats the same picture I used. ;)

Last edited:
Level 3
Is there anyway to make the screenshots more detailed. By the time I post it on here alot of the areas are smuged and 'blobled' together unlike the actual map

Status
Not open for further replies.