• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Comment and Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I played the map now once with every race (solo) and I have to say that it is really good! The itemify-ability is a great idea and the specials of the towers feel quite "fresh". The wandering merchant is cool!

But I didn´t understand a few things: (some of it was maybe already posted by others)

- Why has the "advanced" tower an extra button? This is a bit unnessessary (correct word?) and it opend the way for some bugs with the tower - sometimes it costs nothing! I didn´t find a way to reproduce this bug yet, though...

- I just read how to unlock the "hidden" merchant. Is there any way to unlock it in single player?

- Many waves have their movement type displayed as "flying". No, not only the flying ones of course, but the first few waves for example.

- I have to agree with one user who said that upgrading the "pillar"-towers is useless. 60 Gold for a bit more damage? No longer stun? No faster recharge? Useless!

- Another small bug: One boss, i think it is the giant red turtle one, is supposed to drop a special tower. (forgotten one?) It doesn´t. I looked at the item in the editor - "dropped when carried" is set to false and should be true.

I wanted to make these changes myself - but then the map called me a "mapstealer"...

Status
Not open for further replies.