• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Commando

Dude mania comando
thirty letteeeeeeeeers!

Keywords:
soldier commando military arnold schwarzeneger
Contents

Commando (Model)

Reviews
18:08, 27th Nov 2008 Pyritie: Looks good and works ingame.

M

18:08, 27th Nov 2008
Pyritie: Looks good and works ingame.

Level 3
Dude you can do more than this toa green veret Dudemania hero... give him more anims like trwowin grenades or something and it will be eprfect

4.5/5 -0.5 because the anims (cool but it would be better to be more)

keep doing those funny killers

Level 9
135 kb seems to be too big a filesize for this model. but its cool so +rep and 4/5

Level 3
I I said many times, Your Dudemania models are prety good and very big stuff to explode...

I suggest you to make more aniamtions on this model like spell (throwing grenades) spell chanel (giving orders mith a walkietalkie) ore something like that

kEEP doing them dude ^^ Give us an entire army... make officers, heavy weapons guys, artificers, snipers, medics.....

An then make vehickes and builgings.... If you want i can help you with soem textures, I already modified one Dudemania (the piroman) and it worked well (always crediting to you)

keep doing guy and give the commando more anims 4/5