• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Command & Conquer -Campaign and Multiplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Welcome to my work in progress of:

Command and Conquer

I am looking for dedicated model makers to make me an array of Command and Conquer gold models. I have the ones that Illidan(evil)X made and love them, and would like basically the same thing but for the missing ones.

Download the demo campaign to see what I am talking about.

nxjlg0.jpg

GDI Campaign

2j0o415.jpg

NOD Campaign

28cdbg2.jpg

Attachments

• Command and Conquer BETA V 1.0.w3n
    14.6 MB · Views: 103
Level 3
Interestingly, but only I shall not remember that at GDI were available Flamethrowers. It like prerogative Nod. And still, I would advise will add more C&C models which it is possible to find on a forum of this site if to take advantage of search and to be reserved by patience. The author of all these models is Illidan (evil) X.Так GDI did not use MiG-31 as support from air. At them for this purpose was A-10 which if I of nothing mix up, flew it is possible to find on this site.

Level 3
ThisPOT xdep It is possible to find on a forum of one Russian site (which here is forbidden for naming and giving links :as:). If it is for you a problem I can send you this program in PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.