• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Command and Conquer Generals

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
C&Q Generals in Warcraft version
The AI are not very good, I suggest playing multiplayer...

-You will need at least 3 soldiers to capture buildings.

Human for USA
Orc for GLA
Night Elves for China

Contact me on
[email protected]

Credits
EA Games
Crossfade
-Epsilon
-dab
-donut3.5
-Mechanical Man
-bisnar13
-The_Silent
-Thrikodius
-Kofi_Banan
-Rightfield
-killst4r
-HappyTauren
-Illidan(Evil)X
-Fingolfin
-qassamzed
-Carman
-Warhunter

Keywords:
Generals, EA games, USA, GLA, China, Command, IT N1nja
Contents

Command and Conquer Generals (Map)

Reviews
11:49, 21st Dec 2013 Orcnet:

M

11:49, 21st Dec 2013
Orcnet:
Orcnet;2459641 said:
Well not everyone plays Command and Conquer which ends up making other players hard to play this, you could at least make information on the quest menu about how to play, updates, and any much description that will portray the game.

There are too much missing icons, terrain is very flat, and most of the structures look a like which tracking a specific unit is confusing, another is the units. Most of them are just damage dealers no support provisions, techie supply and any sorts of RTS based functions, although I am not forcing myself to compare this to the original game. Its just that this type of MW type of map should be at least be more accurate to its different engine source.

Level 30
Well not everyone plays Command and Conquer which ends up making other players hard to play this, you could at least make information on the quest menu about how to play, updates, and any much description that will portray the game.

There are too much missing icons, terrain is very flat, and most of the structures look a like which tracking a specific unit is confusing, another is the units. Most of them are just damage dealers no support provisions, techie supply and any sorts of RTS based functions, although I am not forcing myself to compare this to the original game. Its just that this type of MW type of map should be at least be more accurate to its different engine source.