• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Comic] "Scooby Doo and THW"

Rate mah comic.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
This one is mah longest comic my far, over 30 frames. If you are un-happy with your appearance, or you did not appear and you asked to, I'm sorry. Time was an issue. And yes... there are a few typos... like I said I rushed the last thrid of it. Anyway, please enjoy.

Cheers!

-xXDr00dXx

:infl_thumbs_up:

:infl_thumbs_up:

Copyright (c) Sam "Dr00d" Mimiaga 2007, all right reserved.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Why the heck am I the worst character?

Level 13
Because your avatar was just a hood when I planed it and I could make you anything if I put a hood on it, and I needed a Velma.

Level 26
Hehe.. no one who was in the comic voted anything less than "good".. oh wait shados did.. Must be the flattery skills. Overall, I tolerated the comic. Didn't like or dislike it.

Level 13
MySpaceBarBroke said:
Hehe.. no one who was in the comic voted anything less than "good".. oh wait shados did.. Must be the flattery skills

I think he gave mah a lower score because I made him gay. :grin:

Plus there were a few people that were not in it that gave 5 stars (DarKnight, Landy, Scyth-Master, SuPa-), so it's not like people gave it a good score just because they were in it, all though I'm sure that did have something to do with the 5 and 4 stars.

Level 26
I think he gave mah a lower score because I made him gay. :grin:

Plus there were a few people that were not in it that gave 5 stars (DarKnight, Landy, Scyth-Master, SuPa-), so it's not like people gave it a good score just because they were in it, all though I'm sure that did have something to do with the 5 and 4 stars.
Yes, I am aware of that. People have friends, and people have friends with benefits =) anyhow, not criticizing you or anything. Just thought it was funny. like pyritie +repping his voters.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
There is something called Antialiasing and Anisotropic filtering you know. Thoes would really make your images look better. And your scripts and such are not particually funny, only reason I lauged was that it was so stupid with them saying abuse all the time. And WTF is that funny mouth often called laser, since I remember seeing its stupidity somewhere else before, well anyway it sucked.

You also forgot to give Shados his purple text for his speach bubbles, how sloppy. Overall not a great piece of work, you need to think of better plotlines and things that are more funny and less stupid.

Level 26
There is something called Antialiasing and Anisotropic filtering you know. Thoes would really make your images look better. And your scripts and such are not particually funny, only reason I lauged was that it was so stupid with them saying abuse all the time. And WTF is that funny mouth often called laser, since I remember seeing its stupidity somewhere else before, well anyway it sucked.

You also forgot to give Shados his purple text for his speach bubbles, how sloppy. Overall not a great piece of work, you need to think of better plotlines and things that are more funny and less stupid.
The laser thing is shoop da woop, a meme originated from 4chan, i believe. I no like supa anymore because he made it unfunny :sad:

Level 13
Uhg... I don't think you guys get it... none of it was real... Fred was just trippin' on mushrooms the whole time. It's what happenes in every Scooby Doo... but they don't tell you that...

[EDIT by Wolve]
Lolo necropost?
Necro thread-Hey lets resurrect this thread
I wanted it to die. -.-

It looks like Dr00d wants this thread dead.

~ Necroposts deleted, thread closed.

Dr00d: send me a PM if you wish this thread reopened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.